Brielle is killing me with these ear issues lol. So she got ear tubes way back when after she turned 1 I believe....I can't even remember now. That helped a ton but then at her last checkup a couple months ago they said one tube had come out, and then the next day she got an ear infection. Well all of a sudden a couple days ago I noticed her one ear smelled like wet dog haha (you're welcome for that description ;-) ...and then all kinds of disgusting stuff started coming out---so off to the doctor this morning we went! Turns out she has another ear infection---seems to be in the ear that still has a tube though, so at least it's draining and not causing her any pain. I have a feeling all the swimming we've been doing didn't help any.
At least Missy Moe looked adorable for her doctor trip today ;-)
 |
| This halter top is from Yasmeen's Collection...LOVE. She makes the most TDF stuff! |
This dress was also from her, if you remember....
Anyways, just because she is so cute, here are a couple more
Other than that, not much going on here! Yesterday we went to the "big pool" in town, and the girls had fun. Mama thought it was a little cold ;-) (No idea what was up with Brielle's weird face haha)
Tomorrow we have our friends coming to stay with us through the weekend---including one of Raya's BFFs Miss Brynley! I'm sure the girls will have all sorts of fun and I'll have plenty of pics to share.
Hope everyone has a wonderful 4th of July!
I just love Brielles suit and hat!!! Also love Rayas, is that a two piece?
ReplyDeleteLove, Grama F
Poor Brielle. I hope her ear infection clears up soon!!
ReplyDeletePoor Brielle =( I hope she gets her ear issues figured out.
ReplyDeleteThe pictures of her are adorable! And I LOVE LOVE LOVE her top and dress from the yasmeen collection! Sooooo adorable! =)