I can't wait until Raya starts feeling better
I was supposed to have my 6 week post pardum checkup tomorrow but I rescheduled. I didn't want to take Raya to daycare quite yet (she's been fever free since Sunday night though)....and I didn't feel right dragging her along to my appointment with pregnant moms and other babies in the waiting room.
But my oh my, how I would have loved an excuse to get out of the house!!! :-P
I probably would have skipped this blog update tonight since I should be catching a nap!!! ...but it is Brielle's 6 week birthday!! haha. Where has the time gone?
| She's totally pumped to be 6 weeks old :-P |
Within the last few days she's really become a lot more alert. She's staying awake for longer chunks of time, giving smiles, and even has been "cooing" every once in awhile!
I would like to say that when I left her she was 1) wearing a bib and 2) eating her prunes with a spoon!
Lord help me.
Big surprise, but she needed an outfit change after that!
After her nap she was acting a little more like herself
She thought it was just hilarious to hang on my pant drawstring
Ok, to end, a few random pics of Brielle this morning. The girl was awake bright and early at 4am! Then awhile later she was yawning and acting like it was ME who wanted to get up so early! :-P
I often put Brielle's bouncey seat on the kitchen counter b/c it's the only way I get breakfast! It makes her nervous though....she knows babies aren't supposed to be on the counter!
Happy 6 weeks to my little peanut. Love you baby girl!!!! Now please, go to sleep :-P

Raya looks sooo sick on the first pic, much better after her nap! Happy birthday Brielle, you are such a sweet baby girl!!!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Grama F