Brielle did another photoshoot in one of cousin Harper's outfits...love this one too!
Breaking out the pouty lip :-P
The girls played with Grandma today while Lee went fishing and I ran into town. Then this evening Lee and I took the girls out to eat at Ruby Tuesdays...yum. Then we ended with a trip to Gander Mountain for Daddy, where Raya convinced Daddy she needed this super cute fishing hat! The sides snap up to become kind of a cowgirl hat, or unsnap to be a fishing hat haha
Then when we got back home Lee and I took the girls for a walk. It's a really nice night...almost hot!
When the walk was over Raya had a little bit of a shit fit LOL. She was not a happy girl to have to come inside!
'Tis the life :-P
I love the big flower on Brielle! Raya is just toooo cute in that hat!!
ReplyDeleteLove,Grama F