http://www.atplayphoto.com/index2.php?v=v1
They turned out great! Not as many with the lollipop as I was expecting, but I think Raya must have been too hyper to get many good ones. You can tell in the birthday outfit photos she was being very very goofy!! I was very surprised to see that the photographer salvaged any of the girls together. There are 3 of them together, and while none of them have both girls looking I don't mind them, considering how naughty Raya was being for them haha.
Here are a few screenshots of a few of my favorites (in addition to the "sneak peek" photos I already posted awhile back)
Don't miss my other new update below!






they turned out so cute, I love all her birthday ones! and the one of brielle in her hat
ReplyDeleteI love all the pics, going to be very hard to pick!!!!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Grama F
these are great!!!!! i LOVE raya's looks in her "2" pictures. thats exactly what i'm doing for my raya's 2 yr pics. we won a tutu and bow so i just need to make a cute "2" shirt. but i looooovvveeee your pictures!
ReplyDeleteand raya got the same bathing suit you got for Brielle for her birthday. its super cute!
Hi!I read your blog regularly ever since I found the link on babycenter. I must say you have two beautiful girls and they look adorable in these pics. I have a lil' girl too, just 6 days younger than Brielle :-)
ReplyDeleteThanks! :-)
ReplyDelete