She was a horrible model this morning---the dress is way cuter in person--but you get the idea.
She wanted to dress sissy herself this morning...
And she wanted to take a picture of me....so glad she kept my bed head out of the picture!
Seconds after this was taken she kicked Brielle in the head. On purpose.
It's pitiful because when I "yell" at her for something "like kicking her sister" she starts a pitiful cry and chants "Mama pick" through her tears (meaning she wants me to pick her up). She's like our dog Gunner--the more you scold him the more desperate he is to be by you and love you haha.
Raya was so cute today. When I had to get them out of the house (see the earlier blog entry from today to hear that horror story!) I took them to Dairy Queen. Oh my, Miss Raya was in seventh heaven. I got her a kid's vanilla cone in a bowl and we ate outside at a picnic table. She sat there, kicking her little legs in pure bliss, licking that icecream and periodically smiling at me and saying "Mama, I like!" haha...then she'd point to my icecream and say "Mama's" and then point to hers and say "Ray Ray's" :-)
Brielle is perhaps a little less congested sounding today. She seems pretty happy, which is good!
And just because she's so cute and I know you all can't get enough of her, here are some pics of Brielle from yesterday (and yes, she went through two outfits lol)
| She's still my blue eyed girl! Is there a chance her eyes will still change this late? |
| Those lashes! |
| "Mama, I promise I will always stay a good little girl!" |
love the new dress, its so cute! brielle is just to stinking CUTE!
ReplyDeleteCute dress!! That darn little Raya is a stinker!!!My pretty pretty pretty Brielle!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Grama F