**First off, thanks so much to everyone who has already "liked" my new Facebook page and shared it with friends!**
Ok everyone, my next big giveaway starts today! My giveaway last week was for new followers only, but this time the giveaway is open to everyone!
Up for grabs to the first place winner is a complete outfit of your choosing--either something listed in my store or your own custom idea :-) I can do birthday outfits, Christmas ensembles, your child's favorite team/character, etc.---anything you want! Now, if I have 15 or more people enter the giveaway then I will also pick a 2nd place winner, who will win a shirt of their choosing. If you are all super awesome and I have 25 people or more enter then I will choose a 3rd place winner as well. That person will win a "grab bag" item--basically you tell me gender and age of the kid and I will send you a surprise :-) Don't have a little one? Win something for a baby gift, relative, hypothetical baby-to-be, whoever you want!
So as you can see, the more people who play, the more prizes to be won!
You can enter by doing one or more of the following (and it only takes one entry to win, so don't feel like you have to do all or nothing--one is better than none!):
1) Follow my blog (This earns you 1 entry. However, if you were already a follower *before* my last giveaway you will get 2 entries. ....Hey, they deserve a perk of some kind for being with me so long people :-)
2) "Like" my new Facebook page... Found HERE (This earns you 1 entry)
3) Go to my Etsy shop No Paparazzi Please and then comment on my Facebook page telling me what your favorite item is (This earns you 1 entry).
4) Blog about my giveaway (including a link to this giveaway) on your own blog. (This earns you 2 entries).
5) Tell your friends! (For every new person --"new" being someone who isn't already a blog follower of mine-- who enters my giveaway and mentions your name you will earn yourself 1 entry! For example, if Sally is already a follower of my blog and she tells her Facebook friends to enter my giveaway and 3 of them do so and comment saying "Sally sent me!" then Sally earns 3 additional entries--one for each of her friends :-)
** After you do at least 1 of these things you MUST then comment either here on my blog *or* on my shop's Facebook page telling me which of the 5 things above you did. That way I can keep track of everyone who has entered the giveaway. (If you blogged about my giveaway please include a link to your blog post for me as well)
I will use the random number generator to pick a winner(s) on Friday, November 11th--just over 1 week from now. Thanks in advance for playing along!!!!
I'm already a follower!
ReplyDeleteJoeylee
I liked your FB page
ReplyDeleteJoeylee
I'm already a follower
ReplyDeleteI "liked" your FB page
ReplyDeleteI loved the guitar shirt and the tie shirt! Hope I win!!!
ReplyDeleteI left a comment on FB (I like the ruffle butt monogrammed onesie & the state shirt)
ReplyDeleteJoeylee
Am already follower
ReplyDeleteI "liked" your facebook page
I left you a comment on facebook
-Jess
hi :) i finally "followed" your blog & also liked your FB page.
ReplyDeleteI'm a follower!!
ReplyDeleteI also liked your facebook page!
ReplyDeleteI also commented on my favorites from your etsy shop!
ReplyDeleteI am a Follower.
ReplyDeleteMy fave is the monogrammed shirt.
I have liked your Facebook page.
I was already a follower.
ReplyDeleteI like your FB page.
I posted what my favorite item from your store is on your FB page.
I am a follower.
ReplyDeleteI am a fan on your FB page.
I shared your give-a-way on my FB page.
My favorite item is the t-shirts with the letter on there! :)
Posted about your giveaway on my blog: http://mrsmommykattre.blogspot.com/2011/11/more-free-stuff.html
ReplyDeleteYAY! so excited. im allready a follower :)
ReplyDeleteI liked the new FB page :D
ReplyDeleteCommented about my fave item....the tie shirts! love them.
ReplyDeleteI also blogged about the giveaway, and linked it at my fb!!
ReplyDeletehttp://imsimplymomma.blogspot.com/2011/11/check-out-this-giveaway.html
I'm a new follower of your blog
ReplyDeleteI also liked your Facebook page
ReplyDeleteI love all the adorable stuff at your Etsy store but if I have to pick a favorite I'll go with the monogrammed applique shirt (circle applique with the initial inside).. so cute!!!
ReplyDeleteI blogged about your giveaway
ReplyDeletehttp://kayleeandkeirasmommy.blogspot.com/2011/11/giveaways-day-4-of-thankfulness.html
Joeylee
I liked your fbook page!:)
ReplyDeleteim your new follower!
ReplyDeletemelai0028@yahoo.com http://iamblissfullyloved.blogspot.com/
I liked your facebook page and left a comment.
ReplyDeletemelai0028@yahoo.com
http://iamblissfullyloved.blogspot.com/
I went to your etsy and left a comment on your fb.
ReplyDeletei love love love the owl set!
http://iamblissfullyloved.blogspot.com/
I'm a follower
ReplyDeleteI am following your blog!
ReplyDeleteI have liked your facebook page!
ReplyDeleteand I have left a comment with my favorite items for my girlies from your etsy shop!
ReplyDeleteI'm already a follower :)
ReplyDeletei "liked" your fb page
My fav thing is your monogram shirts!
And I shared it on my Facebook page!
Yah!