Today is our final Wednesday watching Sawyer and Harper. Emily is almost done with work for the school year! So in honor of our last cousin' lovin' Wednesday I just have a bunch of fun photos from the day to share---enjoy!!
 |
| They're coming for me---ruuuuuuunnnnnn! :-) |
 |
| Poor Brielle---her short little legs just couldn't keep up! |
Now a little ring around the rosie! (you're welcome neighbors, because certainly looking out your window to see 4 adorable kids frolicking in the front yard is a wonderful way to start your day! :-)
 |
| Once again, shorty was left behind |
Isn't Harper's romper super adorable? It's from Old Navy and my girls were quite jealous haha. I had mine wearing old playclothes and then Harper showed up in this! :-) It was a gift from a friend of Emily's and Emily wanted me to take pictures of the kids in their clothes to show her friend....so here they are modeling their duds!!!
 |
| Here's to secretly hoping your Mama dramatically shrinks your outfit so that it must be passed down to Brielle ;-) |
 |
| She wasn't playing along with his kisses photoshoot attempt! |
 |
| Shot down! |
 |
| Yummy sand |
 |
| Harper won't get in unless I force her haha...she likes to stand outside the sandbox saying "yucky!" |
 |
| And yet it's not yucky to examine (very carefully) everyone's dirty shoes LOL |
 |
| Sad puppy dog face |
 |
| She may have short legs, but Miss Brielle is by far the most active, athletic, and daring kid out of all 4 of them!!! Harper won't even get on the trampoline---Brielle happily bounces all around in there haha |
 |
| Harper's favorite past time? Playing with the velcro straps on my sandals LOL. She sits there saying "NO BRIELLE!!!!!!!!! It's MY shoe!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Even though Brielle isn't even attempting to take "her" shoe :-P |
Sawyer got to go on a ride with Raya in her jeep today
 |
| Giving me the stink face haha |
We checked out the flowers...
 |
| I told Harper to smell them... |
 |
| She's got her eye on the prize.... |
 |
| Smelling success!! :-) |
 |
| Like I said, we were just in hand me down playclothes today, but I did always like this little tank when Raya wore it |
 |
| Playing peekaboo on the porch |
His mission was to run me over!
 |
| Catching bubbles |
Check out Raya's hair after a cat fight with harper lol
So we played with the water table today and the kids got wet. I dug out some of Raya's clothes for Sawyer and tried to pick the least feminine things I could find! They wanted to dress as twins ;-)
I don't know why I tried finding something not super feminine though, because they immediately started playing "princesses" and Sawyer went all out! (Buddy, these will definitely be showing up at your high school graduation ;-)
 |
| He was "twirling" |
 |
| I wish *my* legs looked that good in heels! LOL |
 |
| uh-oh! |
And to end, a photoshoot with Raya and Sawyer---do not fear, even though this is our last officially couin' lovin' wednesday I am sure we'll still be seeing them weekly all summer!!!!
Those last pics of the two cousins??? OMG adorable!
ReplyDeleteand i love him in the heels. hehe
Super cute pictures. Loving sawyer in the dress up wear!!! Haha
ReplyDeleteThose are super awesome photos. It's great to have photos like this for them to look back on in about 20 years. Great memories you all are making! =)
ReplyDeleteLove, love, love the pics!!!! The pics where Sawyer is pulling the girls is soooo cute, love the one where Harper is smelling the flowers is soooo funny!!!!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Grama F
Really cute pics! I like the black and white one of the 4 kids running towards you with Sawyer in the lead. That one would look really nice in a frame. The black and white ones of Sawyer and Raya at the end are super cute too.
ReplyDeleteHarper's outfit is ADORABLE! She is such a little cutie. Love her little pony tail too, was that an added touch by Aunt Shawna? Even though Raya and Brielle's shirts were just for play I thought they were really cute too and like that they are matching each other. :)
Yeah, I liked that one too---unfortunately Brielle is out of focus in that one so I'm not sure how bad it would look like printed. It's hard to tell on the blog, but I think with all the kids at different "depths" I didn't know how to focus my camera right on that photo.
DeleteYes, the ponytail was my doing haha. I keep seeing so many cute clothes, like the old navy romper, but then I look at my girls' closets and remember that I'd be crazy to buy more stuff LOL