Oh my gosh, SOOO cute! I love Raya's swim suit! I am going to have Tyler bring up our little pool tonight so we can swim tomorrow. We gotta get Kase ready for the waterpark!
Oh my gosh! So cute! I love Raya's swimsuit, it's adorable!! Emma is more than ready to get our sprinkler out, and everytime we're at a store she asks for a new pool. That is definately on the agenda for this week =)
Love it!!! Guess what... I bought two naartjie outfits for next summer and a bathing suit too! All for $50 I was pretty proud of walking in on a sale!!! Better than I have done in the past!!
Sooo fun...we have been getting wet basically every day the last couple of weeks. Do does brielle just have a thing for band aids? Lol I swear she always has one on. It's cute!
cute pictures. where did you get the sprinkler toy?
ReplyDeleteTarget I think. They have tons of little sprinkler toys there :-)
DeleteOh my gosh, SOOO cute! I love Raya's swim suit! I am going to have Tyler bring up our little pool tonight so we can swim tomorrow. We gotta get Kase ready for the waterpark!
ReplyDeleteYes, have him practice up!
DeleteOh my gosh! So cute! I love Raya's swimsuit, it's adorable!! Emma is more than ready to get our sprinkler out, and everytime we're at a store she asks for a new pool. That is definately on the agenda for this week =)
ReplyDeleteThanks! It's from Garnet Hill....it's the only one I could find that had proper butt coverage for her giant rear end ;-)
DeleteLove it!!! Guess what... I bought two naartjie outfits for next summer and a bathing suit too! All for $50 I was pretty proud of walking in on a sale!!! Better than I have done in the past!!
ReplyDeleteWahoo....jealous! Did you get the flamingo swimsuit? That one looked super cute.
DeleteI did, got the peach and pink one!
DeleteSooo fun...we have been getting wet basically every day the last couple of weeks. Do does brielle just have a thing for band aids? Lol I swear she always has one on. It's cute!
ReplyDeleteYes, she wears them as accessories lol...she's obsessed!
DeleteHilarious! I can just hear the girls squealing and have a grand old time.
ReplyDeleteAnd, woah, Raya looks SO much like you in these pictures!!
Fun! I love the one where the water first sprayed on Raya! :)
ReplyDelete