Lee took the girls hiking on Sunday at some caves about an hour away, while I sewed. Here are some pics from his phone of their fun!
The girls had a blast and when I asked them about it Brielle said, "It was swip-pery in there!" (slippery) :-P
Sunday evening I had a first birthday photoshoot for a little guy who was just as adorable as could be. Here are a couple favorites!





You can check out the rest of his adorable session on my facebook page HERE
Happy Monday everyone!









looks like such a fun time with the girls and OMG those 1 year photos are ridiculously adorable!!
ReplyDeleteby the way, love the new blog header - don't know when you changed it but it's so cute!
Where are those caves?! The look awesome. I think we need to take Marcus!
ReplyDeleteYour pics are so good. I wish I lived closer. We'd be your subjects all.the.time.
the caves look really cool.
ReplyDeleteOMG that little boy is so cute!
The caves look really cool! And I love that Brielle said it was swippery! haha!
ReplyDeleteAnd adorable photo shoot!
Happy Monday =)
Lee is such a good Daddy!!! Love those baby pics!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteLove,Grama F