This is a PS to yesterday's sneak peek....had fun getting out some backdrops yesterday for photos!
Raya is wearing Tea Collection ---I ordered a bunch of dresses during the black Friday sale.
Brielle is wearing Walmart pjs and then Matilda Jane for the blue and maroon outfit. I like to keep a couple Matilda Jane outfits on hand for pictures----it photographs so beautifully. It's a little over the top in Iowa for normal every day wear.
![]() |
| She picks all her own poses LOL |
And Brielle....



















Love the back drop. The girls are such hams, love it!
ReplyDeletethese are too cute and I love the backdrop too
ReplyDeleteI love all your backdrops! And these pics are too cute!!
ReplyDeleteI love all your backdrops! And these pics are too cute!!
ReplyDeleteRaya has some great poses. :)
ReplyDeleteLove every outfit!! (Like that's any shock.:))
lovely, as always!
ReplyDeleteLittle models!! So so cute!
ReplyDeletelove the photos the girls look so pretty in their outfits!
ReplyDeleteYour little models! These pictures are too cute!
ReplyDeleteYour photos are looking fantastic! I love the backdrops, the outfits, and of course, the adorable models.
ReplyDeleteI've got to get my hands on some MJ stuff...some day...