They were much happier when they got out the *play* drinks instead! lol
![]() |
I'm sorry, but it must be said yet again---somehow I was given the two most adorable girls in the world. <3 |
Some other cute ones from our mini shoot :-)
Tomorrow I have a new client coming for photos and then after them I'm taking some of Sawyer and Harper---another busy photo day!
Today I got to see this cutie ---I think this was her 4th shoot with me ;-)

Her *twin* sisters are due in March!





.jpg)




Your girls photo shoot came out cute!! Now did you try the drink too? I've wanted to try that drink before bit if it really is disguising I won't waste my money! Haha
ReplyDeleteI love the chevron backgrounds! Too cute!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE your new header! So adorable and perfect!
ReplyDeleteBrielle kissing Raya --- TOO CUTE!!!
ReplyDeleteLove! So cute. Is that a wall in your house or a backdrop print? Love the color!
ReplyDeleteoh my gosh!! this photo shoot turned out adorable
ReplyDelete