They roasted hotdogs and made s'mores out the back of his station wagon LOL
![]() |
| Clearly Raya had eaten too many smores lol...she's practically seizing back there :-P Also, don't Brielle and Harper look a lot alike in this one? |
After the birthday party we went and picked up Sawyer and Harper and Brielle because now tonight the kids are having a sleepover at OUR house. The fun never stops :-P
I still had a backdrop upstairs so I snapped a quick cousin picture....it had been awhile, and they were acting all kinds of crazy, but it works!
Then since Sawyer turns 6 years old next month I snapped a couple quickies of him by himself---one of my 2 most handsome nephews ever! :-)



I love the crazy hair/cousin picture! Sawyer has grow up so much since I have been reading your blog!
ReplyDeleteI know! They are practically senior pictures haha...so sad :-(
Delete