Also, I feel the need to preface all my posts now with whether these are "pro" shots or "candids".....rest assured, these are largely unedited candids, so excuse the crappy quality :-P And if there are weird backgrounds in some of them it's b/c I still had my backdrop set up from an earlier client haha
Enjoy!
![]() |
| Yasmeen's Collection ruffle pants and Old Navy top |
![]() |
| Naartjie---this was Raya's |
![]() |
| Always loved the ruffles on the back! |
![]() |
| Gymboree...and an example of Raya's modeling gone wrong lol. |
![]() |
| I had them do a test shot for me before a client in their pjs hehe |
![]() |
| Random pic I took one day when I still had a backdrop set up lol |
![]() |
| Gymboree pjs |
![]() |
| eating purple jello jigglers while wearing purple dresses :-P |
![]() |
| Tea Collection dress |
![]() |
| Springtime is the season of ruined leggings on the preschool playground! ugh. |
![]() |
| I can't remember anymore why Brielle was pissed off :-P |
![]() |
| Gymboree |
![]() |
| Tea Collection |
![]() |
| Target |
![]() |
| Naartjie set that I bought ahead last summer for this year |
![]() |
| Misc. brand dress and Naartjie pants |
![]() |
| Gap |
![]() |
| The bustle ruffles on back are my favorite |
![]() |
| Gap dress...so cute and classic, but sadly too small :-( Consignment store find. |
![]() |
| Crazy 8 top and Gap skirt. Top says "Be kind to me I've had a long day" with a weiner dog hehe |
![]() |
| Mini Boden top, Naartjie jeans, Gymboree boots |
![]() |
| Pumpkin Patch dress |
![]() |
| Hanna Anderrson |
![]() |
| Gymbo |
![]() |
| Old Navy top and Target Jeans (she'll actually wear these jeans!) |
That is all ;-)




























My word your girls have a lot of clothes!!! LOL =) I love them all! My favorite I think is the Red Tea Collection dress that Raya is wearing! It looks adorable on her!
ReplyDeleteTip of the iceberg girl, tip of the iceberg LOL
DeleteAnd yes, I love that dress on her! Funny store, it came with a TEENY snag on it and since I had decided Raya had plenty of dresses anyways I wrote customer service and asked if I could do a free return b/c of the defect....they ended up refunding me all the money plus told me to just keep the dress--SCORE! Gotta love a free dress right? :-)
These are still a thousand times better than any pictures I take, and yes, your girls have A LOT of clothes, haha! I love those pjs!
ReplyDeletehaha, thanks!
DeleteI love the $100 dress story. Think of the resale you can get! lol
ReplyDeleteOf course now that I "outted" myself I'll need to find a non blog reader to profit off of LOL.
DeleteAdorable!! S has tons of clothes but I never get good pictures of her in them. And then I buy more and the cycle continues. Ha!
ReplyDeleteA few things…
ReplyDeleteYour girls are always dressed so adorably. Even on 'lazy days'!
Haven't heard of Jello Jigglers in SO LONG - HA!!
L.O.V.E. the butterfly outfit on Raya (I'm butterfly obsessed).
And, I would never in a bazillion years pay $100 for kids clothes, but awesome find!!
I had to look at this post twice. Once to admire all the cute clothing. And another to focus on the poses :)
ReplyDelete