Miss Raya, the little mother hen, is in 7th heaven. She has held the baby, fed the baby, helped the baby do crafts, etc. etc....and always so proud to be the big helper!
| Finn is a great sport, but when he's done he's done! :-) |
| Brielle is still unsure---she did touch his toe though ;-) |
For Tot School today we did some mother's day crafts. We decided Finn could make a card for his Mommy too! Raya had so much fun helping to paint Finn's feet---and Finn seemed to love it too because he was smiling the whole time we did it!
| "Are you sure I'm old enough for this Tot School stuff?" |
| "I love Tot School!!!!" (excuse the bad lighting here---oops :-) |
And now if you want a daily dose of cuteness keep reading to see some of my favorite photoshoot pics of Mr. Finn from today! :-)
Here are some of the many faces of Finn:
He was lovin' the shaggy green rug in Raya's room! :-)
| Hehehe |
Another good Friday....now onto the weekend!!!! :-)
Aww, what a great helper! I am going to back in time on your blog and see how Raya was with Brielle when she was a baby so I kind of know what to expect with Kyla. She hasn't had much interaction with babies.
ReplyDeleteHave a great weekend and happy Mother's Day!
Raya is just soooo sweet, she reminds me soooo much of you when you were little, you just loved babies!!! Those pics of Finn on his tummy with his arm under him are as good as any professional pics I have seen!!!!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Grama F