This clothing company is NEXT, based out of the UK....their website is here.
Anyways, there stuff is TO DIE FOR. Reminds me of Mini Boden, but without the insane price tag. It's still more pricey than some, but I'd compare it to gymbo and gap for prices...or even Target when it's not on sale. But since it's an overseas company no one else will be wearing the same thing!
And the best part? Shipping from the UK only takes 2-3 days! And it's free shipping over $40 (at least now it is...don't know if that's always or not). I've talked to a couple people who've ordered from them before and they say the sizing is pretty true to size, maybe slightly big.
Can you believe some of this cuteness? (Click the pics to enlarge)
![]() |
| My ovaries are crying that I didn't discover this company earlier--this stuff is from the newborn-18month section....cute! I could probably squeeze Brielle in something.... ;-) |
And guess what? For like the first time ever I actually love boy stuff! This company has the type of boy stuff I'd buy if I had boys myself. Sooooo cute.
![]() |
| Check out that cute coat! And the star elbows on the shirt. I die. |
![]() |
| Mustache sweatshirt! And look at that dino sleeve ;-) |
![]() |
| Love those star hoodies...Lee would never allow a boy to wear those, but I think they are adorable. |
So go check out the site! I will let you all know when my order comes in---i only ordered that mouse shirt for Raya and one thing for Brielle. Because we don't need anything and also I wanted to get a feel for sizing. But I will be back to shop next season for sure!
....you should all buy something from My Etsy Shop to help fund another order hehe.
Have you see my newest monogram pumpkin shirt design?
They are doing pumpkin themed activities all month at preschool so I wanted Raya to have a fun shirt! Plus these will be great for pumpkin patch pics and/or Thanksgiving--wear all through November!
I am selling them for $15--and flat rate shipping of $3 no matter how many you buy :-) They are a facebook only special though so visit my facebook page to order, here
Have a great weekend everyone!






I have ordered from NEXT, and their stuff is awesome!! Our friends from England gave me a catalog about a month ago and I ordered! Very good quality clothing! You will not be disappointed!!! =)
ReplyDeleteCool! Did you find it ran true to size as well? I'm hoping since Raya is just starting to wear size 4 in other brands that the 4-5 I ordered will fit, or at least not be too small.
DeleteI did find that it's true to size!! I love their shirts, especially the ones that come in a two pack! They are super cute and soft! =)
DeleteAwesome--thanks! Yes, there were so many cute things...I had to refrain since we already have way too many clothes haha. I'm definitely going to do some spring/summer shopping there though in the future! :-)
DeleteOMG there stuff is adorable. I might have to cash in my can money and place and order!! Thanks for sharing. Loving the new monogrammed shirt for raya.
ReplyDeleteYes, and you can take advantage of the super cute newborn stuff too! Their sleepers and such actually don't seem all that expensive considering how cute they are :-)
Delete