![]() |
| Looking mighty pleased with herself! |
While the girls were gone today "Santa" did some shopping---got their play kitchen ordered!
Then I tried to get some things ready so that we can take pictures for our Christmas card this week (I really want to mail them out right after Thanksgiving this year!) ....I spent way too much time at Gymboree trying to get outfits to match a particular hat that I really love---but alas I finally picked something and when the girls tried the dresses on tonight they both hated them and complained they were uncomfortable haha. So I will be returning everything and I think just make do with some outfits we already have.
I do still love the hats though! Maybe I can pick them up dirt cheap after xmas or something for next year
And remember how I said that Lee's punishment for leaving me home alone for an insane amount of time was that I'm going to have fun spending his money while he's away? Well today Lee bought me a new purse---thanks honey! :-P
Tomorrow I think the girls and I are going to do a spa day and I'll let them do makeup, hair, and nails....Raya should be in seventh heaven! But still, hurry up daddy....come back home!!!!! lol





I have put that exact same purse on my Christmas list to my mom!!!! That is too funny! Love it! Tomorrow sounds like it's going to be a fun day!! =)
ReplyDeleteLOL...that's hilarious! You have good taste ;-)
DeleteI love that purse! Lee did a great job! ;)
ReplyDeleteTake lots of pictures for your spa day! :)
Love that hat Raya is wearing, super cute.
ReplyDeleteCute purse!
Have an awesome time at the spa!!!