Dear Raya's dance teacher,
I appologize for skipping dance today. No one is madder about it than myself (well, maybe Raya is! She declared that we needed to drive there 'in the dark' tonight haha). I hate that i paid for a class today that we didn't attend, especially when she doesn't have class next week either because of the holiday. It was just one of those days!
Dear PayPal customer service,
I blame you for the above dance mishap. If I hadn't spent 2 hours on the phone with you this afternoon I wouldn't have gotten distracted and forgotten Raya's ballet class! I'm sorry that the foreign customer service rep couldn't figure out how to help me, but even more sorry that it took 2 hours to come to that conclusion.
Dear Amazon customer service,
I love you. I called today about a missing item and you immediately sent a new one to me, with overnight shipping, no questions asked. I'm glad that our Elf on the Shelf's *skirt* was of such high priority to you :-)
Dear Raya,
Thanks for being so sweet tonight. When I was singing "you are my sunshine" to you before bed, as always, you sang along and then adlibbed "please don't take my *Mama* away" ....you said that's the way Sawyer sings the song to Grandma :-)
Dear Brielle,
Thanks for taking a super long nap today. I needed the break to deal with crazy customer service calls!
Dear Lee,
Thanks for taking us bed shopping tomorrow. I'm looking forward to getting Brielle a big girl bed so that we can slowly start moving her to Raya's room soon. I hate the idea of messing with a good thing when Brielle sleeps so well in her crib, but I know that after Christmas I will be anxious to turn the nursery into our new playroom!
Dear dishes,
Please wash yourselves. Thanks .
Dear blog readers,
I love you! Thanks for sticking around even on days like this when I blog about nothingness and then try to "save" the hopeless post by ending with random pictures of my cute girlies :-)
![]() |
| She was trying to do her hands on her cheek pose ;-) |
Dear Thanksgiving,
I appologize for not giving you due respect, but the girls were so excited to put up the Xmas themed window clings that we found in the $1 section at Target.
Have a wonderful weekend everyone! What are everyone's plans for this weekend? Can you top the excitement of mattress shopping?!?! ;-)



Love the letters =)
ReplyDeleteAnd the sweater vest that Raya is wearing...LOVE!!! It's super cute! =)
The dishes washing themselves was one of my letters as well!!
ReplyDeleteMaybe the more we write letters to them to wash themselves...
they actually will one day!! loL! =)
Love this post!!!!!!! Did it just make you cry when Raya said please don't take my mama away!!!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Grama F
You call this "nothingness?" love this post! And yes, Raya looks adoarable in that sweater!
ReplyDeleteOh, my darn dishes won't do themselves either.. they're crazy lol.
ReplyDeleteYour girls are adorable! I look forward to reading and seeing more pictures! :)