So last night since everyone was feeling good again we decided to have cousin Sawyer over for a slumber party! They played, ate mac n cheese, played in the bath, had a movie/popcorn/pop party, and slumbered on the floor of Raya's room (because she is *insistant* that a slumber party is only a slumber party if it involves sleeping on the floor lol).
She was in seventh heaven spending all this time with her favorite person in the whole world!
![]() |
| Pictures like this will most certainly be brought out for high school graduation parties ;-) |
![]() |
| No sleepover is complete without mac n cheese! |
Then today Lee watched all the kids and kept the sleepover party going strong while my mom and I went shopping! Check out the goodies my mom got me for my birthday :-)
And now tonight Lee left with the girls for his parents' house---and I am sitting here shocked that I have 3 days to myself! I am meeting someone tomorrow morning to sell my double stroller, and then I have an appt. to get a long overdue hair cut! Maybe some Starbucks after that :-) Love my girls, but already enjoying my break!
Here they were before Lee loaded them in the car tonight
Probably won't update the blog for a couple days, because I'm not sure what I'd blog about with the girls gone! haha....maybe I'll do a post later about everything I (hopefully) accomplish while they are gone :-)







Those brown boots are sooo cute !! Are they from American eagle??
ReplyDeleteGirls are going to have a blast- enjoy your time- I'm jealous !!
No, they are from Kohls...Sonoma brand on sale for $30! :-) I got both pairs of those boots for way less than most people pay for one pair haha....they are super cute and comfy though!
DeleteOh my gosh - how was your first day alone???
ReplyDeleteYour mom is so sweet! Awesome birthday gifts!
It was awesome! Got my hair cut, did some shopping, hit Starbucks, and got some things done around the house :-)
Delete