Ok, back to my Ohio trip pictures! So on day two we ended up going to a farm park and then a beach along Lake Erie in the afternoon. Lots of fun! Soooo many pics to share so I'll let them do the rest of the talking ;-) Enjoy!
 |
| I was completely obsessed with these guys---I want to buy some and let them live in my house---they are SO CUTE! haha |
 |
| Raya's look of horror is because the horse touched it's mouth to her head haha |
And then it was off to the beach!!!
 |
| Brielle loved the kayak! |
 |
| Raya didn't want to go at first since she's always chicken haha...but she ended up liking it to after I forced her ;-) |
 |
| Megan took this pic of me---sacrificing my legs to the cold lake in order to get cute pics of the kids playing on the beach haha |
And then back at home the kids played outside that night!
 |
| Brielle was OBSESSED with their cat |
cute pictures!
ReplyDeleteI love all the pictures! =) It looks like you guys had a great time. And I love the picture of you standing in the water! haha!
ReplyDeleteThese are such great pics!!! I totally love the one of Brielle riding the bucking horse!!!!!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Grama F
So much fun! Your trip looks like one *I* would enjoy just as much as the kids!
ReplyDeleteDo you have a cat? Looks like maybe you should get one... :)