Long time readers will remember baby Finn (my niece and nephew's cousin from their other side of the family)...I started watching him a couple days a week when he was only 6 weeks old and kept watching him for a few months until his parents found full time daycare. His family was my first ever real photo client too. And last night I took pictures of them and a now 18 month old Finn! He just keeps getting cuter and cuter :-)
As always, click on the photo to enlarge...the photo quality is better that way for some reason
![]() |
| I've been wanting to do photos like this with the selective focus...worked well since Finn kept running away and not sitting anyways hehe...he was picking flowers |

![]() |
| Keeping the romance alive! |





these are great and I cant believe how big Finn has gotten
ReplyDeleteAdorable! Such great shots!
ReplyDeleteUmmmm... cute!!!!
ReplyDeleteI nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award! Go check it out.... http://www.mustardseedmommy.com/2013/08/the-versatile-blogger-award/
Oh my goodness, he has gotten so big! I remember pictures you used to post right after he was born. He sure is a cutie! :-) I love the touch his mom's red shoes ad to the pictures.
ReplyDeleteGreat pics, adorable family!!!!!
ReplyDeleteLove,Grama F