Today Raya was able to go see her new preschool classroom for the first time, meet her teacher, and drop off her school supplies. She starts school next Wednesday, 5 mornings a week. On Monday next week the teacher is doing a home visit (required for all the students as part of the preschool program....a get to know the student 1-on-1 sorta thing).
Raya was so excited to go today! The photographer in me couldn't pass up the opportunity to take a milestone picture haha...so here is Miss Raya, posing with her bag of school supplies before we left :-)
....and as I expected she turned into a mute once in the classroom, speaking to zero children and finding refuge in the baby doll corner haha.
Here's to the start of a great school year Rayana---Brielle and I will miss you!

Can you believe she is in preschool?!
ReplyDeleteLove her dress!!!!!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Grama F
Could she look any cuter?? That dress is beautiful!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cutie!! Hope she has a great year! It's funny how they go from chatterbox to complete silence at the flip of a switch!
ReplyDeleteawww how exciting! I'm sure she will blossom once school starts!
ReplyDelete