![]() |
| Naartjie ---playing in my "studio" before my client arrived |
![]() |
Gap![]() |
![]() |
| Gymboree...she picked the accessories :-P |
![]() |
| Gymboree...Love the matching hair pretties....she was wearing jeans though and took them off as soon as she got home from school :-P |
![]() |
| Gymboree |
![]() |
| Mish mash of things...shirt I made last year |
![]() |
| Dora hat from Target lol |
![]() |
| Love this....Old Navy shirt, Kohls Jumping Beans skirt...boots from Gordmans |
![]() |
| Gap shirt, Children's Place hat, walmart pants |
![]() |
| random craft we did recently |
![]() |
| Tea Collection dress...super cute with tights and brown boots...she was a hot mess this day though lol |
![]() |
| Gymboree...this will fit better as a tunic next year...weird shape for a dress and the straps are too long haha |
















Oh, I feel ya, Raya. I take my pants off as soon as I get home too, girl.
ReplyDeleteThat Dora hat, I don't know, haha! It makes her head look as big as Leo's! :)
ReplyDeleteI know, it's sooo obnoxious! haha. You should have heard her cute little squeal when she saw it though...I had to buy it :-P
DeleteThey have so many cute clothes!!
ReplyDeleteThose bright pink boots that Brielle has are pretty awesome. :)