In better news though, this afternoon I was able to photography Miss Charlee and her family for the 3rd time--she always keeps me on my toes and tonight was no different, but once again I outsmarted her for a few good ones hehe :-) And mom is currently pregnant with twins, how fun is that?! (Well fun in theory, when I'm not up at night with them lol)
Hope everyone is having a great weekend!



These pictures are adorable. That sucks about your backdrop
ReplyDeleteVery cute. Keep us updated about your backdrop.
ReplyDeleteOh no about the backdrop! I hope the seller works with you on that. These pictures turned out great. I was looking at them wondering if this was the family that you took pictures of right after the little girl was born. If so, she is growing up so fast!
ReplyDeleteActually I took pictures of this family when the little girl was about 1 year, then almost 2 year, and now at 2.5 ...I love regulars! hehe :-)
DeleteBeautiful pictures! Simply amazing!
ReplyDeleteugh, sorry about your backdrop! The pictures are great though
ReplyDeleteThat stinks about the backdrop! Hopefully the seller is good to work with!
ReplyDeleteThe pictures are awesome!