![]() |
| On the hunt! |
![]() |
| Still looking! |
![]() |
| I take a picture of Lee walking with the girls each year too :-) Here was last year: ![]() |
![]() |
| We found our tree! |
![]() |
| Two thumbs up! This was our tree last year ![]() |
Back to this year----cutting it down!
![]() |
| Watching Daddy drag it to the front! |
![]() |
| Watching them shake and bale it |
![]() |
| My little toothless wonder :-P |
![]() |
| Not a more perfect face in the world, pretty certain :-) |
![]() |
| We got it home! |
![]() |
| Putting on the ornaments! She loved finding ones with her picture |
![]() |
| All done! |





























What wonderful memories you're making with those girls. The Christmas tree farm looks like such fun. And, as usual you snapped such amazing photos! I'm DYING to do the same, but Scott is so anti-real tree it isn't even fair.
ReplyDeleteLove the 'missions' and all the pics! We just went Sat to pick out ours (post coming in a couple days!)
ReplyDeleteYour pictures are so gorgeous! Too bad I couldn't have you following us around in our life to capture everything so beautifully! ;)
ReplyDeletehaha...thanks! How creepy would I be if I really did that!? ;-)
DeleteI love the tradition of cutting down your Christmas tree!! I really wanted to do it this year with the kids but we couldn't wait and ended up picking one up at Lowes. Next year, I must do so next year!!! Great pictures! :0)
ReplyDeleteOh how cute that they find a tree their size! Adorable.
ReplyDeletecute stuff!
ReplyDelete