

Luckily Raya can fend for herself---she puts in a clippie and she's good to go haha (And yes, we had a blizzard and Raya was wearing a summer dress. She's in a sleeveless stage :-P)

Today Raya's preschool was cancelled for the 2nd day in a row. She already had tomorrow off for an inservice, so that's 3 days in a row. Needless to say I'm taking the girls (including cousin Harper) into town for a girls day today. I don't care how cold it is, we are getting out of this house! :-P
Happy Tuesday everyone :-)
Are schools cancelled because of the cold, snow, or combo of both?
ReplyDeleteAs crazy as it sounds, *occasionally* I miss the thought of a snow day.
Hope you get some rest!!
We have missed so much school lately, I will be working all summer! Enjoy your day and stay warm!
ReplyDeletegood luck breaking the cabin fever - the girls are cute as always!
ReplyDeleteOh man, I'm in trouble again. I've been so good about not buying clothes for the kids because I just haven't had time to shop. I've already been on Gymboree and Naartjie this morning.
ReplyDelete