And of course Miss Raya was convinced the gift was for her....and she was pumped.
| Once Raya released her death grip on the present Brielle was able to get a look too! |
| She thought the packing paper was pretty cool too! |
| Oooo....fun jingly ball |
| Raya was "teaching" Brielle how to drop the balls down the ramp |
| Brielle was a quick learner! |
So thanks Aunt Megan and Uncle Shawn!! And also thanks to cousin Ryan of course! Since they weren't able to attend our party and be memoralized in the girls' blog I thought I'd share this picture of baby Ryan that Megan just posted on Facebook today...that way the girls have some proof of his existance in "celebrating" with them :-)
Isn't he just a doll?
And to end today, since I didn't post pictures the last couple days I have these from Tuesday that I've been saving---from our bed jumping session while Sawyer was at preschool :-P
Brielle was wearing a shirt with a hood, and I always get a kick out of watching her try to take her hood off LOL
Cousin kisses!
While Brielle and Harper were being cute and loveable my oldest child was being evil...or being 2 years old....kind of the same thing :-P
| She was sassing me LOL...little spitfire! |
| But then she flashes me those big brown eyes and says "you're my favorite Mama" |

Great pics of the girls!!!!!!I need to get copies of all those!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Grama F