What followed was a photoshoot that had me practically rolling on the floor laughing. I mean, clearly she's a natural model. Baby Gap will certainly soon be calling.
| Believe it or not, this was actually her "smile" |
When she flashed me this one I was pleasntly surprised to see she did have a tiny glimmer of modeling hope :-P
| If you are wondering what's on her chin in all these pictures it's her lipstick, which she had to apply before her photoshoot. That damn makeup is going to be the death of me LOL |
And now that I've probably made you all jealous by flaunting Raya's abilities, let's move on hehe. Yesterday we got our first big snowfall of the year--finally! We had one tiny snowfall previously that all melted in a day. We live in Iowa...this is crazy long to wait for snow and Miss Raya was getting anxious! When she saw this snow she was so excited...she said "mama, I make snowman and need a carrot for his nose! Do you have carrots Mama?" LOL
So today I took both girls out to "enjoy" the snow. Error number 1, I dressed Brielle first. Big Mistake. She looked like that poor kid from A Christmas Story...you know the one crying "I can't put my arms down!" ....well, Brielle was pissed off about her bundled up attire and she proceeded to scream while I dressed Raya. Next time, note to self, dress in order from oldest to youngest haha. Error number 2, thinking that we might actually spend more time outside than time we spent getting dressed to go outside! Yeah, didn't happen. Brielle was complete unimpressed with anything to do with the snow, and Raya loved it---but only as long as she stood on the driveway and threw snowballs from there. She didn't like walking in the actual snow because it was too deep.
Oh well! I did take some pictures of our adventure though. Enjoy!
| Sledding...not the hit I thought it'd be! |
| It's f-ing cold out--let's go inside! |
| I can't win. Time to go inside so that Brielle stops crying, which in turn causes Raya to start tantruming because she *doesn't* want to come in! |
Their style I would say is characterized by mixing patterns, colors, and prints in unexpected ways. Here are a few of my favorite spring looks from their website
They also have infant sizes. They do have boy stuff but I am not wowed by it. Now that could be my general apathy for boy clothes as a whole LOL...but in general I don't see much of their boy stuff that stands out.
Hope you enjoyed my budding model, our snow play, and Fashion Friday!



I don't know... with that Adidas outfit on, perhaps next time you should try "the runner" pose. It's sure to work, right?
ReplyDeleteP.S. I think Brielle is the one with the modeling career possibilities... whenever I'm out shopping, I keep thinking I see her face on toy boxes! She looks like a lot of little baby models out there... Big eyes and pinchable cheeks!
ReplyDeleteLOL oh Raya you are to cute! I love it.
ReplyDeleteI think if we got snow here my girls would be the same way, I'd spend more time getting them dressed then actually being outside! Haha
Have a great weekend
LOL...Cheri, when Raya "runs" it's far from graceful or attractive--she's a solid little thing! :-)I agree about Brielle!
ReplyDeleteJoeylee, I think Miss Kaylee needs to teach Raya how to do poses that aren't borderline scary :-P
Ha! LOVE Raya's photo shoot! Looks like one of ours! Kennedy is just now getting out of the awkward smile phase...right when Ashby is getting into it. :)
ReplyDeleteOMG!!!!! I was eating dinner when I started this post, when I came to that first pic of Raya I nearly choked!!!!!!Funny stuff!!!!You just got to love that kid!!!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Grama F