While Raya was resting, but feeling somewhat better, we did a pukey photoshoot lol. Clearly she was feeling better by this time and able to goof off a little! :-)
I knew Raya would be upset if sissy got to go to Grandma's without her so Lee snuck Brielle out of the house and then we told Raya that Brielle was at the doctor....all day LOL. She was so excited when Brielle came back...she gave her a big hug and said "you're my best friend!" Too sweet.
Here is Brielle tonight--so far happy and healthy----but since I just recently had to pull Raya's sippy cup out of Brielle's mouth I don't have high hopes that Brielle will stay puke free for long! It's impossible to stop the spread of germs when you have two kids this young.
| How stinkin' smoochable is she?! Be still my <3 |
NO FUN! I hope raya feels better soon & that miss Brielle doesn't get sick
ReplyDeleteI have to say when I read your first sentence I am in total agreement! The same is going through our house too! Spring can't get here soon enough :)
ReplyDeleteJessie
It was sooooo nice to spend one on one time with my pretty little Brielle!!!!! Raya looked like she was feeling much better tonight, hopefully no one else gets it!!!! I just loved it when she hugged Brielle and tried to lift her off the floor while saying you are my best friend!!!!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Grama F