4 is a chore, but it's never a bore!
| Touchin' Tootsies |
| Here is an unstaged look at what 4 kids is *really* like! ;-) |
| mad face |
| Raya is such a lover :-) |
| Notice how her cousins were recipricating the love LOL |
| tongue |
| sweet smile |
| I told them to line up to head downstairs. I love how Raya is gazing adoringly at cousin Sawyer. She does this all day long. He's pretty much a God to her haha |
Happy "hump day"!!!
such cute kids! I love having four...you are right that it is NEVER a bore!
ReplyDeleteI'm not sure I could do 4 full time like you, but it's fun once in awhile! :-)
Deleteawww ~~ such cuties!!!
ReplyDeleteThat Sawyer is so cute!!
ReplyDeleteI WISH MY KIDS HAD COUSINS!!
... wait, have I said that before? Only a billion times!
I'll stop repeating myself. Just know that everytime you post pictures on your days to watch the kids, I am jealous.
haha. Maybe there is an adopt-a-cousin program somewhere lol ;-)
DeleteYes, Sawyer has the best expressions!
I also love wednesdays, what great pics!!!!! I love that you have all four everyweek because you take such great pics, I just never have luck !!!! I am the luckiest grama ever!!!!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Grama F
P.S Both girls layed down sooo nice last night around 830,I just love the sweet look on Rayas face as I sing you are my sunshine song, she looks at you like she knows just how much you love her!!!! they are still sleeping as I am checking the blog now!!!!!
looks like so much fun at your place!! yes, siblings and cousins really are golden!! your pictures say that!
ReplyDeletei am your newest follower..pls follow back f you can.
Love these pictures!! Looks like cousin day is never a bore in your house. :) They are all so cute!
ReplyDeleteThose pics are great! I love the Sawyer and Raya shots and that sepia picture of Brielle is so sweet!
ReplyDelete