"Liebster is German and means 'dearest' or 'beloved' but it can also mean 'favorite'. The idea of the Liebster award is to bring attention to blogs with less than 200 followers in the hopes that it will bring many new friends/followers. So, in the spirit of good fun I am passing this award on to five other bloggers." Please stop by and visit them!
The Rules are:
1. Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
2. Reveal your five picks for the award and let them know.
3. Post the award on your blog.
4. Bask in the love from the most supportive people on the blogshare- other bloggers.
5. Finally and the best rule of all..........have fun and spread the love!
Alrighty folks, so here goes... the blogs I tag are:
These Lees ....I started reading this blog very recently, after she bought a shirt from me and said she was a reader who also had her own blog--how fun! I have really enjoyed reading her posts...and seriously, the one from the other day about Fisher Price people....cracked me up!
Love My Pumpkins ....This is actually my sister in law's new blog! (Sawyer and Harper's mom) You guys probably feel like you know them already right? :-) Well check out her new blog---it's basically a food blog, full of lots of ideas for healthy eating and new recipes she creates. (I'm more of a cupcake and icecream sorta gal haha, but I know there are tons of people who enjoy coming up with yummy ways to eat healthy---ya know, other than the dairy in icecream hehe). Plus she includes cute pics of Harper and Sawyer testing her recipes!
Diapers to Diplomas ....This is kinda cheating because I'm a secret reader of this blog hehe. But she has twins about Raya's age and she does Tot School with them and weekly updates with all her neat ideas. Tons of pinworthy things --if you like tot school stuff you'll love this blog.
Constant Chatter ....Another cheat here, because she technically has a handful of followers *over* the limit for this award haha...but this is another new blog I've been reading. Her youngest is Brielle's age and you guys---she has FOUR GIRLS! Can you imagine how fun that would be?! Ok, maybe not to everyone, but I'm totally jealous :-P
Gracie Rae ....I haven't been reading this blog very long either, but I'm already hooked on her two adorable little girls! They seriously could not be any cuter. Plus, remember that organizational challenge I posted about back around New Years....with the weekly challenges? Yeah, reading her blog and seeing that she has actually *done* them helps remind me I should probably make an effort LOL.
So go check out my picks and say "Hi" to them! :-)
And to end, the promised photobomb from today....enjoy!
| Starts off ok...got my hopes up.... |
| Hopes quickly stomped on. Cute sister photos not happening! |
| A quick smile! We'll take it :-) |
| She wanted to fix sissy's headband. Poor sissy. |
| Those eyes! |
| Now a walking machine!!! |
| I love watching her when she is playing, and catching those smiles when she decides something she's doing is really funny! |
| Noah's Ark Little People toy...still a favorite! |
| I deluded myself into thinking they'd sit there back to back and pose all cute like.... |
| ....but a new walker NEVER sits still!!!! |
| And my "back up" daughter sits still...but insists on "smiling" unfortunately! |
| She specifically asked to do a photoshoot with Baby Boo...Grandma, you will love this! :-) |
Tomorrow is Fashion Friday....be sure to stop by! ;-)
The girls look to cute in their vday shirts.
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the award
Thank you for the helpful comment. I need to go get every color of thread & fabric to play around with. It's nice that walmarts shirts are only $3.44. I'm gonna try this easy skirt tutorial that I found on pinterest this weekend. I'm going to Joann's to get fabric & supplies.
Yeah, just keep practicing! Sometimes I think the zig zag stitch is easier because the zig zags are forgiving if you aren't going in a perfectly straight line. But you then have to be careful when doing curves that the zig zags don't get funky and overlap. Can't wait to see your next project!
DeleteUm... I LOVE Brielle's jeans! (Okay, the shirts are totally adorable too.) But she looks so cute walking around in those jeans!
ReplyDeleteThanks! Those were always some of my favorite jeans on Raya--Old Navy! :-)
DeleteAwww, thanks for the shout out! You are too sweet! LOVE your girls' shirts! Are you selling them in your shop?! If so, any chance I could buy some for my girls? By Valentine's Day?
ReplyDeleteYes! Taking last minute orders for the next couple days only--$20 shipped. Contact me through Etsy if anyone is interested! www.nopaparazziplease.etsy.com :-)
DeleteThat pic of Raya kissing baby Boo is the cutest thing ever!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteBrielle looks soooo cute in that headband!!!
Love,
Grama F