....it means there must be some sort of holiday or occassion coming up, because that's always the way it goes it seems!
Harper has had a bad cold and now today Raya woke up really sick---can't breathe, says her tummy hurts (but I think she just says that whenever she's sick---I'm not sure whether he tummy actually hurts), she has barely eaten today and taken 2 naps by choice. Ugh. Brielle has acted fine today but does have a runny nose. I'm hoping she holds out a little longer! Tomorrow we are supposed to go to a special Easter thing that my mom bought tickets for---breakfast with the Easter bunny and a bunch of activities and stuff. It's at the pumpkin farm where we went in the fall. Anyways, the tickets are non refundable so I think we'll be dragging along any kid still alive haha. Hopefully after a good night's rest Raya is feeling better!
 |
| This look says it all |
 |
| She mustered up a smile :-) |
And for today's Fashion Friday I'm just going to share the birthday shirt that I made for Sawyer's party next weekend. He wanted a fishing shirt, so that's what he got! :-)
 |
It's hard to see all the stitching in the picture. I took these pics when it was dark,
but it's super cute! |
And a couple weeks ago Emily asked if I'd take pictures and make a birthday invitation for Sawyer, so this is what I came up with---cute right?
And to end today, some pictures of Brielle being adorable today. Happy Friday!
She loves her baby Dee Dee
 |
| She has the cutest side profile ;-) |
 |
| Pulling herself up onto the coffee table |
 |
| Success! |
Oh I'm soooo sad that everybody is sick!!! I hope everyone wakes up and feels much better!!!!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Grama F
I hope the girls start feeling better soon! We've had the sickness too and it just isn't fun. Hopefully they get a good nights rest and will be able to enjoy your fun activities you have planned for Easter! =)
ReplyDeleteOhhh...hope Raya is feeling better soon and that Brielle doesn't get it.
ReplyDeleteCute pictures of the girls today!
Love the shirt you made Sawyer! I like how you have the 4 on the hook with the fish coming after it! :)