| Raya was in 7th heaven |
| The "men" |
| "We throw our hands up in the air sometimes...." :-) |
| Sawyer's cousin Fletcher |
| Sawyer's cousin Gavin |
| He memorized who brought each present as they came in haha. |
| I saw these fishing cupcakes on Pinterest and told Emily about them. Herr sister Abby made them then. Cute! |
| Sawyer's 4 week old cousin Finn and his mommy. This is the little guy I'll be watching on Fridays starting at the end of the month. |
| Wyatt cracked me up...he sang Happy Birthday with about 20 verses.... |
| John told Sawyer he could open presents when Wyatt was done singing. I think Sawyer started to get worried that Wyatt would never stop!!! ;-) |
| Sawyer had lots of moral support while opening presents hehe |
| John was the MC....he announced every present on the microphone LOL |
| Uncle Luke got him a transformer and he w as pumped about it :-) |
| My mom and my grandma (her mom) |
| Brielle wasn't sure what to think of Finn! |
| Emily was playing peekaboo with Brielle and Raya through the door LOL |
| John took matter into his owns hands with breaking the pinata! |
| Raya hoarded more than her fair share LOL |
| Grandpa and Brielle |
| A fun party for sure! Next up, Raya's birthday party next month!! :-) |
And to end, photos from the photoshoot I did of the girls before we left for the party.
| Brielle was abnormally cooperative for this photoshoot...she went and stood next to Raya all on her own! |
| Seeing pictures like this always make me so glad I got my sisters! |
| I told Raya not to mess up Brielle's hair---and Brielle grabbed her hair as if to protect it haha |
| Goofy girls |
| I told them to give eachother kisses. Brielle blew a kiss instead!! haha |
| Let's end with a favorite again :-) |
That hat and shirt are ridculously adorable! Love ALL the sister pics!
ReplyDeleteI'm sooo glad we have someone who loves to take pics in the family!!!! Great job! Those sister pics we need to blow up for 8x10's!!! Way to cute, love the pics of the boys with Raya!!! Love, Love, Love them all !!!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Grama F
his party turned out cute. Adorable pictures from the party and the pictures at the end of the girls is just way to cute for words!! I love Raya's hat
ReplyDelete