Well last night Lee finally got around to messing with it. He put a lawnmower battery in it and it's pretty fast now! lol. We make them wear helmets when driving in it and drive on the grass. Poor Brielle did get tossed out once haha....Raya is a crazy driver ;-)
They had a blast though!
| Kinda cold and rainy, but still smiling! :-) |
| Daddy doing periodic tune ups haha |
| Lee had to chase them down a couple times---Raya likes trees LOL |
| Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! |
Here is some of the stuff I worked on! (Can be purchased in my Etsy shop, No Paparazzi Please )
| Custom request for coordinating brother/sister guitar shirts. Bad picture---even cuter in person! I love these :-) |
Made a cute tutu set today as well. My camera just couldn't find the light today, so the pictures don't do it justice. I love a good poofy tutu and birthday shirt, don't you!? :-)
When Raya got home today she was excited to show me the tiny baby Grandma and Grandpa got her....Raya picked one out for Brielle too. Well Raya hasn't let this baby leave her sight tonight, and she was happily watching barney with the baby before bed just a bit ago. I thought Grandma would enjoy these pictures! :-)
| Only baby's eyes are peeking out...Raya has quite the "hug" going on lol |
| She loves her babies! |
And lastly, I haven't done a plea for followers in awhile. I have been watching my number of daily visitors increase and increase over the last month or two....and I know I have many more loyal readers than what shows up on my blog. See over on the right hand side of my blog---where is says "members" and then lots of peoples faces underneath??? Well those are the cool people who follow me publicly! If your name and/or face isn't showing up over there then please follow me (click the blue button over there that says "join this site"....and then follow the prompts). Be sure to follow "publicly" so that I can get a nice little ego boost and how my number of followers go up hehe. Don't be shy---I'm really nice! Just vain, and wanting more followers. ;-)
Enjoy the last of your weekends everyone!!!
Love the pics of Raya driving the jeep!!!! I can't believe it's been that long since you and John drove it!!!! Too funny seeing Raya hugging that tiny little baby!!! Love that she loves her babies!!!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Grama F
How fun. We have a little power wheels car that my parents left. It needs a new battery too. Cute pictures
ReplyDeleteCute pictures! I bet they had a blast in the Jeep! Emma has a mustang power wheels and she thinks she is so cool driving it! =)
ReplyDeleteThe driving pictures crack me up. Just think, before you know it Raya will have her permit and be driving your van!
ReplyDeleteWould it be weird to insist she wears her Dora helmut while driving the mini van ? lol ;-)
Delete