Raya is very excited to try out the new floaties she picked out at the hotel pool!
So fingers crossed for us!! But based on some of these faces I got this morning, I am hoping Brielle will be ok!
| Raya said "look mommy, I've set up our tablecloth!" haha. Some of the things she comes up with just crack me up. |
| Brielle has been giving me this look a lot lately LOL |
| Need to get her ponytail in! |
| Giving sissy "the look" as well! |
| Dancing! |
| I asked her if she pooped LOL |
| Little stinker! |
| Miss Blue Eyes |
| Can't believe this outfit still fits from last summer too...glad though because it's a favorite :-) |
| Ring around the rosie |
| Birthday shirt order---love the color scheme this lady chose! Makes me want to have a pink lemonade party sometime :-) |
| This one's going to Canada--love the color scheme she chose too! |
Cute pics! So funny, we pulled our jumperoo out of storage since our new house has a lot more storage space, and Savanna kept trying to bounce in it, too!
ReplyDeleteglad to hear that brielle is feeling better! when do you leave for vacation? cute pictures. Keira gives me that same look that Brielle does! LOL
ReplyDeleteI love the birthday shirt you made with the pinks, yellows and oranges! The colors go awesome together! =) I bet you are excited for your vacation! =)
ReplyDeleteYay! So glad Brielle is finally feeling better! You are right, she looks so much better in the pictures. I love "the look" she gives you!! :)
ReplyDeleteSo glad Brielle is feeling better. Raya in her floaties is just the cutest thing! They are both so adorable!
ReplyDeleteHope she continues to feel better, especially before vacation!!! And get yourself over to our website, http://www.thechirpingmoms.com to win those two girls some hair bows---we have an awesome giveaway this week!
ReplyDelete