Today we had a bunch of errands to run in town, so of course we had a girls lunch and played at the mall for awhile. Everyone kept commenting on their outfits, as you could imagine they would ;-)
I also had Raya do some solo shots for me as well, to give me added practice playing with Lightroom. I would have preferred outdoor shots since those are easier to work with and make look nice! But it's the hottest day of the year so far here---like 105 degrees with the heat index---ewwww. So we have been staying indoors!
![]() |
| Crazy sweet smile :-) |
Lastly, Lee figured out how to "clone" out unwanted things in a photo last night...















OMG it IS SOOOOOOO hot outside today right? 105... GROSS. :)
ReplyDeletelove their matching outfits, too cute.
ReplyDeleteI'm gonna have to break down and get my girls matching outfits for pictures or something
Yes, I love the matching outfits and yes, I'm jealous that I won't be able to do that, haha. And Raya's poses seriously crack me up.
ReplyDeleteThat is so cool all you can do with the photos! I love that you could take the people out of the pictures; you don't how many times I have wanted to do that!
ReplyDeleteAnd, the girls look adorable!
Love, love, love their outfits!!! The next time I take the girls somewhere I want them dressed in those!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Grama F
So adorable---love the matching!!!
ReplyDelete