You're never fully dressed without a smile.....and a hat :-)
 |
| I bought t his outfit a couple months ago at Old Navy. It made me so happy that my petite girl can still rock size 18-24 month, because it's from the newborn section :-) Soon we will be saying goodbye to that section forever, so I might as well enjoy it now right?! hehe |
 |
| Raya is wearing Naartjie (she's worn this before--it does happen haha. If there is a day I don't post about their clothes it's safe to assume it's because they're wearing repeats! Although I will admit they have an excessive number of clothes, they do still wear most everything 3-4 times at least :-) |
 |
| She snuck her paci! |
 |
| ...and Mama took it away!! |
 |
| Raya hadn't let me do her hair yet this morning---a little bedhead going on ;-) |
In other fashion Friday news, I forgot to take their pic yesterday (wearing repeat matching dresses from last year), but the day before they wore this:
 |
| Raya is wearing a Gap dress---we really have no need for dressy Christmas outfits like that, but I literally paid $3 for this from the Gap last year. I figured even if she only wore it around the house I could just sell it later. Brielle is wearing hand me down Gap jeans---these are my favoreite! And the vest is from a Valentine's Day outfit someone bought her as a baby gift--she wore it last year. |
Lastly today, here are a couple recent Etsy designs. First, blogger friend
Amy ordered these for her two-- a little Christmas humor :-)
 |
| This was a custom birthday outfit for someone who wanted a bright and colorful owl outfit --- bright and colorful? check! Owl? Check! Think we nailed it. |
Happy Friday everyone! Stay stylish ;-)
LOVE the owl birthday outfit!! SOOO cute!
ReplyDeleteThanks!
DeleteLove the outfits! If I ever have a girl we are in serious trouble... ALL.THE.CLOTHES!!! How old is your youngest? My 8 month old can't fit into anything BUT 18 month stuff (he's a tank)!
ReplyDeleteShe'll be 2 in January! She's average weight, but short :-) My oldest was always the 95th%ile so it's new to me having a petite one! haha
DeleteThe girls are looking stylish as always. Loving your latest projects (I should order 2 naughty shirts for kaylee & Keira and a nice shirt for Kendall)..haha. Love the bright colors on the owl outfit
ReplyDeleteHaha...that would be hilarious on your girls :-)
DeleteLOVE all of it. And the shirts you made for Amy are too cute!!
ReplyDeleteThe tutu!!! So adorable!!! Your girls could be models!!!
ReplyDeleteOh my word! I am dying over that owl birthday outfit!
ReplyDeleteMy two adorable grandbabies!!!!!! They are as sweet as they are cute!!!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Grama F