First things first, I had a few people curious where their outfits were from. Gymboree of course! :-) Raya's sweater I got for $3 on end of season clearance last year. It's only a size 3-4 (the only size they had left) so I thought I'd be saving it for Brielle, but then I found Brielle's dress used and the headbands on ebay, which caused me to cram Raya into the sweater so that it looked like I had purchased adorable matching outfits, when in reality it's a total mish-mash!
By the way, Lee HATED the headbands. He was pretty much horrified lol. You know what *I* was horrified about? The fact that no one else at the pumpkin farm even made an effort to dress festively! I mean geesh, at least wear orange or something people :-P
Here was their cow picture *two years ago*! Thankfully they are better behaved for pictures now.
The big slide was a hit this year again! Here are some comparisons to last year :-)
How about some more comparisons? This is fun haha :-) (Comparison is with *2* years ago)
![]() |
| Running to the hayrack ride! |
Comparison to hayrack ride *2* years ago...
....and last year....
![]() |
| Ha! Just realizing that Lee was wearing the same shirt last year LOL ;-) |
Playing in the corn bin!
![]() |
| Grandma Donna, between me forcing her to wear jeans, and the corn going down her pants, the "wedgies" were inevitable! lol |
![]() |
| Jump! |
![]() |
| Protect the headbands! :-) |
Same spot last year...
Me and the girls this year....
...and last year....
Jumping on the big inflatable!
![]() |
| Raya got scared, but Brielle wasn't phased by the big kids! |
![]() |
| Her evil look :-P |
As you can see, we had so much fun!!
And to end, how about a couple pics of Raya's very first trip to a pumpkin patch?! This was before we moved, so a different pumpkin farm....but still fun to see how much she's grown!
Don't forget to read my first pumpkin patch entry from last night!!!



































































all the pictures are great. I love all the comparison ones. we are taking our girls tomorrow.
ReplyDeleteNow *that* is a pumpkin patch! What a cool place.
ReplyDeleteI find it hilarious Lee didn't like the headbands... I thought they were AWESOME!
I love all the comparisons! This place looks like so much fun; wow! I wish we had one around here. And, you crack me up... no one else even bothered to dress for the occasion! ;)
ReplyDelete