However today after nap I decided to try it out really quick regardless. Disclaimer, the girls were dirty, just woke up from naps, and hungry....so needless to say it wasn't a great shoot lol. However at least I got a general idea for what I need to work on, since I've never done indoor sessions before!
I really don't want to purchase studio lighting. I want to do natural light only. However I haven't found the best spot to do that yet. The spot I used today had some good catch lights, but it was a little dark still. I will try another spot tomorrow and see how it compares.
Anyways, here was my first attempt--not horrible for the first try I don't think (I hope lol). The bunting is one of the ones I bought on Etsy for their playroom. I just turned it to the reverse side so the lettering on the front didn't show.

Thoughts? Tips? :-)
I don't know much about photography, but I think that lighting looks great! And what adorable models! :)
ReplyDeleteI think it looks great! I love the bunting in the background too! =)
ReplyDeleteI saw this picture on FB earlier and thought it was fantastic! And the bunting is a perfect touch!
ReplyDeleteAdorable! I Love bunting banners as backdrops-they add just the right amount of something :)
ReplyDeleteI think it looks great! Inside natural lighting is hard. I love the bunting too
ReplyDeleteI have zero tips or pointers regarding photography. BUT, I think the photo looks awesome for indoor lighting! And, the girls look pretty stinking cute for just waking up and being hungry. :)
ReplyDelete