It's homecoming week at Raya's school so every day is a dress up day this week. Today was "wacky Wednesday" so Raya got to put together a wacky outfit---she loved it! Too bad she's so adorable that even her wacky outfit ends up looking aweseome ;-)
I had to make a few suggestions because she didn't really get the concept of "wacky" at first...she was so confused that I was telling her *not* to match lol. But then she got into it and picked a lot of it herself. She was proud when she found the skirt and held it up to the shirt to make sure there was no green in the shirt! ;-)
she totally makes wacky Wednesday adorable!
ReplyDeleteCutest "wacky" outfit, ever.
ReplyDeleteThe wacky outfit works! Too cute =)
ReplyDeleteShe looks great! Did you let her pick it all out?
ReplyDeleteI had to make a few suggestions because she didn't really get the concept of "wacky" at first...she was so confused that I was telling her *not* to match lol. But then she got into it and picked a lot of it herself. She was proud when she found the skirt and held it up to the shirt to make sure there was no green in the shirt! ;-)
DeleteAnd I tried to get her to wear mismatched shoes or something, but she was having none of that :-P
Delete