Here's a sneak peek for today
| Man, she's so adorable isn't she? :-) |
And now I introduce you to my new FAVORITE children's clothing brand---Naartjie
I've been in love with this brand forever---it's exactly what I love (wild fabric combos, ruffle pants and shirts, crazy accessories, etc. etc..)...and you guys, it's not even expensive!!! If you shop the sale section you actually can find stuff cheaper than Target. Seriously. The reason I've never bought anything in the past is because there are no actual stores anywhere near me....and I wasn't sure how the sizing ran and it made to nervous to buy online for that reason.
Well the other day I found the above outfit on ebay for CHEAP. It was a size 4 so I got it and figured I'd use it to figure out sizing for future online purchases. Well it arrived and it's SO CUTE...don't you think?! It's big though. I have to roll the sleeves and the pants drag on the ground. So anyways, I ended up ordering a couple new outfits from the online store (great sales going on!) and I ordered size 3.....so hopefully the sizing is consistent and it all fits! If not I figured Brielle could wear them next year. They do have infant sizes but I haven't bought Brielle anything yet. I think these ruffle pants, etc. look cutest on walkers :-)
I will definitely post pictures of Raya modeling when her new outfits arrive! For now here is some random girl modeling 2 of the 3 outfits I got her.
This outfit I got in a pink/maroon color. I liked the color shown but the pant color wasn't available in Raya's size and I wanted the matching set. This dress was only $9!
![]() |
| I love the ears on the hood :-) |
Another tidbit for Fashion Friday....Naartjie is a South African company I believe....their stuff really stands out (there are even more ADORABLE outfits online that I didn't buy because I'm waiting for them to go on sale more) and the best part is it's all so comfy! The outfit I got on ebay looks awesome still even after being washed and worn...and Naartjie stuff sells really well on ebay so after your little one outgrows it you can turn around and sell it and make back at least half of what you paid, which ends up making for some cheap outfits.
Have I bored you all yet with my Fashion Friday?! ;-) Here are some more adorable pictures of Raya modeling for me---she was loving the camera today so I had to take advantage!
In other fashion news I'm COMPLETELY CAUGHT UP WITH ETSY ORDERS!!! Wahoo! Here is a sampling of recent projects
And finally, I love when customers send me pictures of their little ones wearing my creations! Here are a couple I got recently :-)
![]() |
| 2nd birthday piggy outfit and hair clip |
![]() |
| This mom who bought my Christmas sibling set is a photographer ...how cute! |




I love this! That outfit is adorable!! I might have to check that website out
ReplyDeleteYou should try to work out a deal w/ the photo mom! That pic is adorable & really showcases your work!
ReplyDeleteThat brand is cute. I think it's funny you feel you have to justify your love of dressing your girls up. Who cares! ;)
Well, sometimes I just get tired of hearing "they don't need any more clothes!" ...b/c I know they don't, I just like to buy it :-P
ReplyDeleteI know, that photographer mom was funny. She kept telling me how she was a photographer and how she's send me pics and I could use them on my website etc. etc. I think she was maybe hinting that she'd like some sort of "deal" because she was already asking what I had planned for future sets! lol. I did think her photo was adorable and her kids are really cute :-)
I look forward to reading your Fashion Friday's because well, let's face it, Kyla could use a little help in that department! ;)
ReplyDeleteI'm going to get a picture of Kyla with my nieces Saturday night with their Christmas tree shirts on. Emma and Gianna have already worn theirs several times and gotten lots of compliments!
I think Kyla's clothes are adorable! :-) And I can't wait to see pics of them all together....I'm glad the "big girls" are having fun matching!
ReplyDeleteShawna
Love the outfit on Raya!!!!!!! She was posing great today, even had nice smiles!!!!!!! I'd rather see you buy stuff for your babies than waste it on other things!!!!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Grama F
Raya looks so pretty, as always! I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas, and that she loves her Baby Bop shirt! :)
ReplyDeleteThe outfits are so cute, and so are the ones you made on etsy? What kind of machine do you have? You left a comment on my blog about sleeves on a dress I made, and girlfriend, it's so easy! I was pretty intimidated at first, but I found a tutorial that was super easy. I'll post my own tutorial soon because I do mine a bit different. Have a great day!
ReplyDelete