Tonight Miss Raya left to spend the weekend with Lee's parents...her first ever overnight there! I've been telling her that since she is a big girl, and Brielle is a baby, that *she* gets to have a special weekend with Grandma and Grandpa while sissy has to stay home with Mama. She's been so pumped, and keeps talking about how she's going to the "zoo" ---since they live on a farm haha--and she says she's going to "feed kitties with Grandma and pet the cows" :-)
For a little while this afternoon she started saying "No! I stay!" and when I asked why she said "I'm scared"....but by the time it was time for her to leave she was pumped again. I got her in her pjs since it's a long drive and she posed with her suitcase---such a big girl!
 |
| "Smile pretty at the camera" |
 |
| "No, smile a *nice* smile" |
 |
| "Give a thumbs up for Grandma and Grandpa's house!" |
 |
| Goodbye kisses |
 |
| Nope, not even posing with Daddy gets me a nice smile LOL |
Can't wait to hear Sunday night how it goes! The sad thing is that Brielle keeps speed crawling to Raya's room looking for her....awww...she misses big sister :-P
During the day today we had our friend baby Sam come visit with her mommy. She is one month older than Brielle (but more petite!)....and they have the same coats! :-)
 |
| Thanks for coming to play today! |
Lastly, a fellow Iowa blogger friend of mine bought Xmas shirts for her kids from me and posted pictures of them on her blog yesterday...so super cute! Check her out over here:
Life With Our Little Ones
Have a great weekend everyone!!!!
Thanks for the shout-out! (And thanks even more for the shirts.)
ReplyDeleteHope Raya has a good weekend away and hope you enjoy being the mother of one for a couple days!
Raya looks soooo excited about going to grandpa and grandma Hufendicks!!! I know she'll have a great time!!!Baby Sam is adorable,love their matching coats. My favorite pic is the thumbs up!!!!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Grama F
Aww...hope she has fun at Grandma & Grandpa's house! I am sure she will be spoiled!! :)
ReplyDelete