I figure if every week I attempt a "cousins" picture then maybe one time I"ll luck out and get a good one of *everyone*....alas, today was not my day though! This is the very first picture I snapped, and it ended up being the best by far
Today we did a couple fun holiday crafts while the babies took morning naps.
First we did handprint Santa ornaments....so cute!
And then I did some tape painting, and taped out a christmas tree so that they could finger paint all over it
When I removed the tape we had this!
Today poor Brielle had a mishap with her bottle lol
Raya had a mishap today too. I'm not sure exactly what happened because I was around the corner cleaning up lunch, but somehow Harper knocked Raya down and Raya bit her upper lip. Poor thing, he lip puffed up pretty fast and was bleeding! She had to explain the whole thing to me so I took pictures :-P
| Popsicles make it all better :-) |
I feel like they really look a ton alike, but the eye color really throws ya for a loop! They definitely have the same eye *shape*, face shape, cheeks, mouth, and hair (although Raya's was longer at this point). Other than eye color the other difference you really see here is their nose--I'm not sure who's nose Raya has to be honest. Brielle has more of a turned up nose and Raya's is more flat. Cutie patooties the both of them though!
that first picture of all of them is to cute.
ReplyDeletebesides the difference in eye color they do look alike! so cute!
Love matching outfits! I want a girl next just so I can dress them alike, haha! That second picture of Raya showing us her fat lip made me laugh so hard.
ReplyDeleteIt really is amazing how much they look alike. Both so adorable!
Love all the pics, I think the cousin pic is really cute, but Harper looks like she has a cold!!! Love all the matching outfits, do it while they'll let you!!1 Love Raya explaining her cut lip!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Grama F
love the cousin picture, and all of the out takes, lol. but OMGSH. your girls look SO much a alike.
ReplyDeleteYou do such a great job with crafts and projects! I am wanting to do the tape Christmas tree, but everything I use doesn't come off of the paper without tearing. What did you use?
ReplyDelete