My mom bought Raya a prize for being a good girl. Raya decided she needed a baby doll, which was more than fine with my mom who's favorite thing is buying dolls! They picked out a baby that came with a doctor kit, which was funny because I had just said the other day how Raya doesn't have a doctor kit. I guess it was meant to be.
Here are the girls tonight playing with the new baby....which my mom and Raya named "Baby Boo"
| trying out the baby's "medicine" |
| Doctor Brielle in the house! |
| I have the perfect prescription for this patient.... |
| ....she just needs a good beating with my step stool! |
Insert funny story here. So my mom suggested the name "Baby Boo"---no idea where that came from but it stuck and was kinda cute---so all day at the mall Raya called her Baby Boo. Well we got home to my moms this afternoon and we asked Raya something like "do you remember baby's name" and Raya goes "Baby Boobie!" and said it like 5 times over and over LOL. Great....not weird at all right? ;-)
On a completely random note, our snowman is melting :-( No arms, or face.....they've melted and fallen off!
Poor guy
And lastly, Fashion Friday! Today I'm actually going to include a Mama Edition :-)
I don't get dressed in "real" clothes often anymore...I spend my days in jeans and a sweatshirt (or pjs! :-) but today I actually wore clothes to the mall so I decided to share with you all one of my favorite "styles". I'm pretty much obsessed with wearing a super long fitted tank layered underneath a shorter sweater or shirt....and my favorite pattern this winter has been black and white/ black and gray stripes. So I present to you Mama's Fashion Friday outfit of choice:
| And yes, the hand on hip pose is super cool. |
...and so then began Fashion Friday part 2....kiddie edition :-) Polkadot jumper from Baby Gap.
| I have identical twins! |
| Hey, who's that cute baby I see in the mirror?! |
| Oh, it's ME! Awww, I'm so cute! |
Fashion Friday continues lol....heads up, Target has some adorable skinny leggings out right now. They were on sale today 5 for $20 so my mom treated :-) I love the little heart buttons! They had matching shirts too, but I decided to get all leggings and then make my own shirts and dresses to match for the girls' spring wardrobe.
| Since Brielle will end up with hand me downs this spring I got these all for Raya---except one pair of the navy ones are for Brielle :-) |
Let's end with some more cute pics from today, shall we?
| Raya insisted on eating with sissy today. They are so stinkin' cute together! |
Enjoy your weekend everyone!
I love that sweater on you!!!!!! I thought baby Boo was a cute name until Raya renamed her!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Grama F
I know...as though she doesn't talk about (my) boobs enough as it is! ;-)
DeleteLove the dr kit!
ReplyDeleteI like your shirt, cute!
I might have to head over to Target tomorrow & get some of those leggings for the girls. They are very cute.
You should! They are even cuter in person :-)
DeleteLookin' hott, Mama! Your girls are cute as always!
ReplyDeleteOh I know, right?! ;-)
DeleteOh, those polka dotted dresses are SO cute! I wish I had a little girl to dress up!
ReplyDeleteYou're looking pretty good yourself! :)