Today I thought I'd share reasons why I love my family!
I love Miss Raya because:
1) She's funny and smart.
2) She is a Mama's girl.
3) She still loves to be held and cuddled.
4) She has a good heart and loves everyone.
5) She'll always be my first born, which holds a special place in my heart.
I love Brielle because:
1) She has a great personality and is always smiling.
2) She is active and keeps me on my toes.
3) She has those blue eyes that just draw you in.
4) She is easy going and goes with the flow.
5) She has been the perfect addition to our family and loves her big sister.
I love my husband because:
1) He works hard so that I can stay home with the girls.
2) He tries to act tough and manly, but he is thoughtful and has a good heart.
3) He is outgoing and can talk with anyone; I don't have to babysit him at parties.
4) He does the chores around the house that I don't want to do.
5) He is good to the girls and Brielle is becoming quite the Daddy's girl, which is cute.
I didn't have anything huge planned for the girls today, because we already did our big party last week. But I did have a little goodie bag with a paint book and a candy necklace, which was a huge hit as I expected.
| Lovin' the necklace! |
| I had to teach her how to eat the candy off...she was a quick learner! |
| I didn't get Brielle anything because I figured she was too little to care.... |
| ...but she looked mighty pitiful carrying around Raya's empty necklace wrapper! |
...and even though my cold is now in full swing and I have no sense of taste or smell left, I did cook a nice roast dinner for tonight and Raya helped me make Daddy his favorite brownies! We don't really get into actual Vday gifts around here...I'd rather not spend money on things we don't need when you can easily show people how much you love them without spending money and doing elaborate gifts :-)
After craft time I thought maybe we could do a cute vday photoshoot. But you all know how *that* goes with my girls....they are the world's worst photoshoot kids! Here is how that went:
| Brielle snorted out a huge booger right as I took the pic LOL |
So then I decided that "lifestyle photography" is very in right now, why don't we try that?! And so we did....we did some lifestyle jumping-on-Mama's-bed photography LOL
In the end I decided to just let Raya do her thing!
And so with that we'd like to say, HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!!!
With love,
Well *actually*....
| ....Brielle isn't feeling the love.... |
| And sorry you guys, neither is Raya. |
With indifference,
Love the girls shirts!
ReplyDeleteand Love everything you love about them! Our girls seem very similar!! We have to plan a time to meet, we are less than 2 hours away!
We should some time!
Deleteto cute!! Raya looks like she really loves that candy necklace. Happy Valentine's Day
ReplyDeleteGreat pics!!! It's OK Brielle, Grama Donna has plenty of stuff over here for you on thursday, you won't have to carry around empty wrappers!!!!!!! Happy Valentines day to all!!!!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Grama F
Oh my gosh, so stinking cute! I had to laugh at Raya eating her candy necklace. She seems like the type of kid that would just make you smile/laugh all day long. We don't do much for Valentine's Day either...feel the same way as you. I was happy with my little tub of chocolate ice cream :)
ReplyDeleteThey look so cute in their V-day clothes! I love that last shot of Brielle, holding the sign with that look of, "FINE, Mom." It happens too fast. :)
ReplyDelete