and so now that they are sleeping peacefully I have a renewed appreciation for their cuteness haha. I'm glad my earlier post today was relatable, and that I didn't receive emails about being a horrible, unappreciative mother. I always feel guilty when they drive me crazy, and before i had kids (and while pregnant with Raya) I would often think about how when I had kids I would never take it for granted and always remember to cherish them....yada yada yada. But honestly, I'm not Michelle Duggar haha (I don't know how that lady does it!) ....and I can appreciate and love my children while simultaneously wishing they would just leave me alone for a hour (or day :-)
Since I didn't share any cute pictures of my
monsters girls in the last post I thought I would post pictures from our afternoon playing outside today. Please enjoy! hehe
 |
| She has the serious model look down, just like Raya did at this age! |
 |
| "Dirty!" |
 |
I promise, this child is truly adorable. She just never looks it anymore
because she's constantly doing strange smiles!!! |
 |
| Little stinkers turned their back on my camera deliberately! |
 |
| That's fine...I'll just bring my camera around to the other side :-P |
 |
| "Look, dirty hands!" |
 |
| Crusty snot nose, but still smiling! :-) |
 |
So big! I'm mad this one got blurry, but with my new camera I just haven't figured out how
to do any adjustments when in the heat of the moment I'm trying to take pictures super fast to catch
the cuteness! haha. |
 |
| Luckily I had the camera back on track in order to catch this one. Damn, that kid is ADORABLE :-) |
 |
| She was trying to reach up to the trampoline here. I just thought her eyes looked so pretty in this one. |
 |
| Peeking under the trampoline |
 |
| Be still my heart. Perfection. |
 |
And with Miss Raya, I take what I can get. She's either completely oblivious to my camera,
or making weird smile faces LOL. Some day you will take gorgeous photos again Miss Raya, I just know it! :-) |
 |
| Sawyer, thanks so much for teaching her the "sweet face" LOL |
 |
| Those eyes! |
 |
| "Goodnight everyone! I will try to annoy Mama less tomorrow...the lady could use a break!" :-) |
You are so funny!!! I missed your earlier post.
ReplyDeleteYour girls look cute all bundled up. Isn't this weather crazy? One week they are in shorts, the next back in winter gear!
I know---this weather is nuts!
DeleteThose 2 girls are adorable!! Tomorrow maybe Sawyer and Harper will keep your 2 busy!!!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Grama F
They're keeping them busy---but helping to make twice the mess too! lol
DeleteYour photography skills are really on display here! Cuties!
ReplyDeletehaha...thanks! I try :-P I'm still just shooting in auto but it helps when we're outside in good light!
DeleteYou're really doing well with the new camera... these are great! I love Brielle's serious model look!
ReplyDeleteThanks! The new camera does really well outside. I'm still learning good settings for inside haha.
DeleteGreat photos! And I love their matching jackets! How Cute! I sometimes wish I had another little girl so I could dress them alike =)
ReplyDeleteThank you! Yes, I have fun dressing them alike. I figure I probably only have another year or 2 before Raya puts a stop to it so I'm going to enjoy it while I can LOL
Delete