Enjoy some pics!
| Puppet show! |
| I think Sawyer ate more than made it on his paper ;-) |
| Raya was loving the glue |
| Squeezing hard! |
| Harper reached up and ate a peice of popcorn off of Raya's paper haha. Yummy glue I guess! |
| Finished masterpieces--cherry blossom trees! :-) |
| She is officially doing the cheesy smile now!! |
| No idea what face he was trying to do! lol |
And to end, some pictures of the girls playing downstairs yesterday....
| Happy Wednesday from my little monsters!!! :-) |
FUN! Love the crafts! And the pics as always
ReplyDeleteHow fun. Those cherry blossom trees are adorable!
ReplyDeleteThe kids look like they had a great day!!!!!! They are very lucky to have someone who takes the time to do things with them!!!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Grama F
I love doing crafts with the boys too, but neither of mine have the patience to see it through to the end. Even a simple "paint with water" project last week turned into a very wet disaster!
ReplyDeleteLove the girls in the basket, too!
hehe---I can't imagine Cael making a mess with a craft!! ;-)
DeleteYou are #1 mom and #1 Aunt! I might have to steal the cherry blossom idea for Gianna tomorrow. It's supposed to be rainy all day and she likes to stay busy! I should have planned something for her, but we'll just play it by ear I guess!
ReplyDeleteI make sure to post my "#1" moments and not the "we should call CPS" moments lol ;-)
DeleteI bet she'd like the cherry blossom tree craft---being able to eat the craft seems to be a big selling point!!