Anyways, his party was Saturday and hopefully his mom doesn't mind that I borrowed these pics from Facebook to share---I didn't bring my camera.
It was a circus theme! I made his shirt :-)
![]() |
| Someone climbed under the table to hold Finn in place lol |
![]() |
| All of Sawyer and Harper's cousins ;-) |
![]() |
| Finn's mom made all kinds of fun circus games and tons of prizes. Raya has been quite thrilled with her Pez and Tinkerbelle socks :-P |
![]() |
| Sawyer doing the ball toss |
![]() |
| Finn picking a duck! (Isn't his shirt cute? The fabric matched the circus tent on his invitation) |
![]() |
| This is the little girl Raya played with when she went to the babysitter for the first time a couple weeks ago. They are going back this Friday I think! |
![]() |
| The girls' first time eating cotton candy. I told them it was like eating hair ;-) |
![]() |
| Brielle was in heaven with all the food---popcorn, cotton candy, homemade corn dogs, homemade soft pretzels, cake pops and cupcakes....Finn's mom is a great party planner! |
And weather permitting, I'm taking Finn's 1 year pictures this weekend I think.
As a reminder, here were a couple I took for his 7 month photos



And here were a few from his 3 month pics I took---he's gotten so big! I wonder how hard it'll be to get him to sit for pics this weekend? haha












What a genius idea to hold Finn while hidden under the table. Genius and HILARIOUS!
ReplyDeleteHow fitting Raya won socks. HA!
Wow!!!!! Someone went to alot of work for that party!!!!!The kids look like thy are having a blast!!!Finn is soooo cute!!!!!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Grama F
Cute party!!! =) Finn is just adorable! =)
ReplyDeleteAnd as always Raya and Brielle look super stylish! =)
Such a fun party! Can't wait to see how his pictures turn out this weekend!
ReplyDeletelooks so fun!! :) i love circus theme birthdays
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute party! And your family pictures turned out adorable!! :)
ReplyDeletexoxo Jamie