I have a busy day of sewing ahead while the girls are with my mom---just stopping by the blog real quick today! (And for all my bloggy friends, I'm still reading my favorite blogs! ---just having trouble keeping up with all the commenting the last couple days---I'll be back at it shortly ;-)
Watch out American Idol---there is a new rocker chick in town, and she's bringing her Dora microphone along! hehe
 |
| The bruise on her forehead is from daddy's watch! |
Happy Thursday everyone---rock on! :-)
Love the outfit. She looks adorable with her pig tails
ReplyDeleteLOVE the jumper! SO CUTE! And you didn't even say where you got it...!?
ReplyDeletehehe...that's from the Children's Place---it's old though--it was Raya's :-)
DeleteMy pretty pretty Brielle was sooo sweet today!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteLove,Grama F
That outfit is too much! Was she rocking out while you were snapping pics?
ReplyDeleteOh yes, she was singing her favorite Dora songs! lol :-)
Delete