Linking up again for Trendy Tot Tuesday with
Megan ,
Kelly , and
Lindsay!
Today I'm going to come clean about my summer obsession---rompers :-) Rompers used to be only for babies, but the last couple years they've really become popular for older girls too! Actually they even make them for adult women, but you won't see *me* in a romper any time soon lol---we'll leave the trendsetting to my girls haha.
There is something super sweet about rompers on the non-baby, walking crowd---they almost have a vintage feel to me and I just think they are to die for cute! So needless to say my girls have a little stash of them for this summer. (Raya does have a couple, but today we're going to focus on Brielle's stash.)
First up, Gymboree's shortall/romper from their Blooming Nautical line---I picked this up during the last good sale. There is a long pant version as well, and both versions have sold out in many sizes, but there are still a few left! (And you might be able to track it down in store as well). ETA: They have done replens online today---yay :-)
 |
| Please excuse her crazy socks, and the fact that she already had a ponytail in so the headband looks a little funny ;-) |
 |
| Pretty girl! |
Next up, this romper was Raya's when she was little---from Children's Place. It's size 24 months so I tried it on Brielle last summer, but she kind of swam in it. Fits much better this summer!
 |
| hehe |
 |
| Doesn't her pose/expression make her seem like she'd fit in with Honey Boo Boo's family? LOL |
Lastly, this is a Gap romper---I believe from last year's Cannes line. I was in love with this romper and managed to track it down used--only worn once and in like new condition, score! Had to get a 3t though so it's a little big. Hopefully she grows into it this summer, otherwise we'll save it for next year :-)
 |
| Look at those little thighs!! I die of cuteness :-) |
 |
| Pretty sure she's the best 2-year-old model ever ;-) |
And now, here are some of my favorite rompers that you can get right now!
 |
| These are from nextdirect.com ....that company from the UK that I've mentioned. Love them! Free shipping over $40. Hard to see the pics, but the top left is an adorable giraffe print! The top right is a denim romper with mice....bottom right is a denim romper with a bumble bee and ladybug....and bottom left is an adorable butterfly romper (there is a matching hat too!) |
 |
| Also from nextdirect.com ....love the big girl rompers! The blue polkadot would be adorable on Brielle :-) |
 |
| These are from Old Navy---I believe these were kid girl ones |
 |
| Also Old Navy, I believe these were all baby girl, except the bottom left was newborn girl I think. |
 |
| The left is Janie and Jack---they have the best vintage inspired rompers! I will never own one I'm sure though, b/c even used they are pretty pricey. On the right is Carters---these are your standard baby rompers, but I thought the whales were cute ;-) |
 |
| On the left is Gap, and the two on the right are Crazy 8....I love the aqua and red one from Crazy 8---might need that for Raya! |
So there you have it---my plug for rompers! How about you, do you love rompers too? Where is your favorite place to get cute rompers for your own little lady?
These rompers are adorable!! Emma doesn't have any. She did have a ton of rompers when she was really little though! And I hadn't checked out nextdirect.com in a long time, so I just did and they have some super cute clothes out right now. Definitely will be making a purchase soon! =)
ReplyDeleteI haven't ordered from NEXT yet this season, but it's definitely tempting!
DeleteIf it were acceptable, I would put my son in one. seriously so so cute, I love that denim one, adorable!
ReplyDeleteYes, definitely harder for non-infant boys to pull off a romper look haha.
DeleteBrielle has got to be the cutest model ever!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Grama f
She really gets into it now! lol
DeleteWhat a cute model! We love rompers too! We avoided them last summer because we were potty training, but definitely getting a few this year.
ReplyDeleteYeah, I can see how they'd be annoying when potty training---I"ll have to figure out a way around that one :-)
DeleteCute rompers!
ReplyDeleteThanks :-)
DeleteLove the look too, very vintage. But, do they have to take the entire romper off when they have to go the bathroom? My daughter is nearly potty trained, and I think it would drive us both crazy is she had to completely undress everytime she wanted to go potty! LOL!
ReplyDeleteYeah, for most they do have to undress on the older girls. Brielle is still in diapers and hers snap in the crotch, but when she potty trains it will be a little more annoying. However we always suffer in the name of fashion ;-)
DeleteI am obsessed with rompers!! Last year, S had one from Gymboree (it was that pineapple Hawaiin-ish line) and she literally lived in it. She had a few others that I got off Zulily. I have a few from Old Navy that I love for this year and of course the Gymboree Nautical one!
ReplyDeleteI may still try to squeeze her in to that pineapple one again...hmmm...
You should! :-)
DeleteI am a bit obsessed with rompers. I just got Kaylee 2 for her birthday from Target. My mom is making some cute rompers for Kendall. I love that last one on Brielle, it is adorable. I saved that red romper to my polyvore..hehe
ReplyDeleteI haven't checked Target for rompers---I'll have to look next time I'm there :-)
DeleteAdorable. And I know they make them for boys, it's just that I can't pull myself to put Drew in one. I'm not sure the hubs would like it either, but those you have posted here for girls are too cute!
ReplyDeleteI had that old navy denim one for my daughter last year. I really hope it still fits!
ReplyDeleteLove the polka dot romper she is wearing. Bubble rompers are my favorite!
I love all of those!!!!! Rompers are my fav!
ReplyDeleteI'm obsessed with rompers, especially in the summer! They're so comfie and easy. I love the denim one! Old Navy and Gap have some seriously cute ones in stock right now!
ReplyDeleteRompers are my FAVORITE...and now I think I need to go shopping haha!
ReplyDelete