Let's just say today I'm not motivated to do any such thing! ;-)
So all I have to share with you are some pictures that I already had on my computer but hadn't shared here yet. These are just a couple quickies of the girls trying on the Naartjie outfits I bought with my Kids Kash (for those who are unfamiliar it's similiar to Gymbucks---kinda "free money" you earn and then redeem on a future purchase). So obviously I had to redeem it! haha
This first outfit for Brielle isn't the typical Naartjie "look"...it's more vintage feeling but I saw it on another little girl online and decided that my own blue eyed girl just had to have it !! This outfit is right up Grandma F's alley---she's already "called" it for a time that Brielle stays with her :-P
![]() |
| The leggings are attached to the skirt---the shirt is separate |
![]() |
| No idea what's up with the weird face! |
![]() |
| Look at those blue eyes :-) The perfect outfit for her! |
And then I also got this outfit for Brielle. It's a size 3 and I meant for it to be for next year, but it actually doesn't look too bad right now so maybe I'll get it on her once or twice this year too. I loooove it.
![]() |
| We still have the stickers on it :-P |
And lastly, this outfit is too big---I bought it for next summer since we have enough clothes for this year already. But I thought she could just try it on quick----apparently, according to her, her nose starting hurting "really bad" lol. So dramatic!
![]() |
| The capris have really cute details on the bottom ...bad picture, but obviously it was a one take photo op ;-) |






I love that aqua outfit on Brielle!
ReplyDeleteHaha! That last picture of Raya is hilarious!
ReplyDeleteThat outfit IS perfect for Brielle. I want to see more pics of Raya's outfit. It looks so cute!
ReplyDeleteI though of you yesterday when I was shopping and bought Emma two outfits from there!
ReplyDeleteJust love Brielle in that outfit!!!!!I too want to see more of that outfit on Raya, it's a new color for her and looks really good on her!!!!
ReplyDeleteLove
Grama F